Hiring Organization / Company: Sudberry Properties Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
SCHEDULE OF RESPONSIBLITES:
- Perform all Account Payable functions, including but not limited to:
- Coding invoices for assistant and property managers’ approval.
- Prepare invoices for payment processing.
- Preparation of check runs.
- Perform all Account Receivable functions, including but not limited to:
- Preparing daily remote capture deposits
- Applying cash receipts daily.
- Filing of Yellow Check Copies/Financials/General Ledger/PM reports for all projects and corporate.
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assistance to Controller
- Additional duties/responsibilities could be assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred real estate property management experience but not require.
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager and/or Sage Construction Real Estate or similar property management software.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: San Diego
Location: San Diego, Ca 92121
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areaought to discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.